MLB News Index

Monday, April 6, 2015

2015 Season



In preparation for the 2015 MLB season, I created this blog solely to satisfy my personal interest in the great game of baseball. I will create a blog entry for the projected starting lineup and starting rotation for each Major League team.

After that I plan on updating on a fairly regular basis, however, real life always has the "right of way" over this exercise in entertainment.

This post is being written on the morning after the national opening night game between the Cubs and the Cardinals on Easter Sunday. I listened to this entire game (missed some while gassing up) while driving home to New York from North Carolina dealing with holiday traffic.

So, with that prefaced,enjoy dear reader (I know I'm just talking to myself) let the 2015 MLB season finally begins!


No comments:

Post a Comment